Wednesday 2 November 2016

Shore Larks

After missing a Shore Lark on the patch in 2015, I was delighted to hear news from Nick that he'd found a flock of seven initially at Crook Ness and that had then headed in the direction of Fields Farm. After a search of a couple of hours I eventually tracked them down and enjoyed good scope views. The flock increased to eight on the second day and whilst usually quite faithful to a particular field at Crook Ness, they did go AWOL for extended periods. Getting photos was somewhat less than straightforward, but eventually after a couple of mornings spent with them I manged to get some record shots. So, here are a few...

Tricky to see them here, but seven individuals visible in this photo



1 comment:

  1. This is splendid work. The idea is fresh and innovative. It has helped me understand things from a fresh outlook. I shall surely recommend it to my friends on various online platforms.

    If you have been looking around for the Best gym in Raja Park, Jaipur, but get skeptic after reading their reviews, I would suggest Fit O’ Clock. Apart from being heavily loaded with modern equipments, you get professional trainers that help you get in shape in no time. You can even choose from various training options like strength training, aerobics, yoga and zumba sessions.

    ReplyDelete